SEDONA VISTA VILLAGE | RETAIL SPACE FOR LEASE IN SEDONA, ARIZONA
SR-179 FRONTAGE IN THE VILLAGE OF OAK CREEK – SEDONA, AZ
6657 SR-179, SEDONA, AZ 86351 | SEDONA RETAIL SPACE FOR LEASE
Location 6657 State Route 179, Sedona, AZ 86351
Available SF 178 SF – 4,200 SF (Suites B3, C2, D5, D7, D9, D11, E1)
Available SF 11,500 SF (Suite 6601 – Former Tuesday Morning)
Lease Rate Negotiable
Lot Size 6.52 Acres / 284,011 SF
Building Size 53,304 SF
Year Built 1990 (Renovated 2019)
Neighborhoods Sedona, Village of Oak Creek, Sedona Retail Market, Yavapai County
Listing Status Active
- High Visibility – Street Frontage Retail (SR-179)
- Monument Sign Available
- Former Oak Creek Factory Outlet Mall
- Brand New Element Hotel (Westin) On North End Of Property
- 3 Existing Retail Buildings South Of Hotel Available For Lease
- 800+ Hotel Rooms Within 1.5 Miles
- Existing Tenants Include: Tuesday Morning, Famous Footwear, Village Yoga, Verizon, Tortas De Fuego Bar & Grill, Butterfly Burger, Sedona Kitchen & Bath, Pisa Lisa II, Jenivy Nails
The heart of any community is its town center, Sedona Vista Village is becoming one of Sedona’s premier open-air shopping, dining, entertainment and accommodation “town centers.”
Breathtaking vistas, wonderful climate, unique shops and restaurants, and a new Westin Element Hotel are all here.
Sedona Vista Village and its neighborhood are nestled amid beautiful Coconino National Forest with a range of activities from culture and sightseeing to golf and mountain biking. Sedona Vista Village is not just a shopping center but an integral part of the Sedona way of life.
Come enjoy the experience.
MAP & DIRECTIONS
Copyright (C) 2023 Vestis Group, All rights reserved.